CableBox is a cable organiser that hides messy, loose, tangled cables under the desk, next to the computer, or behind the TV. CableBox works with both wide and long surge protectors.
To keep cable clutter in check, CableBox discreetly conceals excess cable slack and keeps it neatly out of sight under your desk, next to the computer or behind the TV. There is no need to unplug anything first; simply place your surge protector inside the CableBox, tuck in the surplus cables and close the lid.
CableBox can accommodate virtually any size power strip, with extra space allotted for cords and adapters. CableBox is made from high-density, flame retardant plastic.
- Keeps excess cords hidden under desks, by the computer or next to the TV
- Made from high-density, flame retardant plastic
- Fits wide and long surge protectors with extra space for cord slack and adapters
- External: 406 x 155 x 133 mm (L x W x H)
- Internal: 394 x 146 x 127 mm (L x W x H)
What's in the box:
- 1 x CableBox
- 10 x Twist Ties
- Note: Surge Protector is not included