The Garmin Approach G12 has got your game. Clip this thin GPS golf rangefinder to your pocket or golf bag to see distances to the green at a glance on more than 42,000 courses worldwide for up to 30 hours on a single charge.
The Garmin Approach G12 rangefinder comes preloaded with more than 42,000+ CourseView maps for golf courses around the world. When paired with the Garmin Golf app, wirelessly download updates for the courses you play most often. The Green View feature even gives you each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to drag-and-drop the pin for greater accuracy.
The Garmin Approach G12 even helps you find the best way to navigate each shot with exact yardages to the front, back and middle of the green and positions of the hazards and doglegs on a hole. The big numbers mode also increases the type size, making it easier to read yardage numbers to the front, back and middle of the green. This rangefinder is even IPX7 water-rated so you can keep playing, even in the rain.
With the Digital Scorecard feature, your device even keeps score so you can always know where you stand. Upload directly to the Garmin Golf app to participate in weekly leaderboards. Pair with the Garmin Golf app on your compatible smartphone for strokes gained analysis to participate in Leaderboards and tournaments and to gain more data about your game. Your Garmin Approach G12 also pairs with a full set of Approach CT10 club tracking sensors for even more tracking capabilities (sold separately).
- GPS Golf Rangefinder
- Green View Functionality
- Accurate Measurements
- Digital Scorecard Feature
- Mount it wherever you need it using the built-in clip and lanyard loop.
- You probably won’t play all 42,000+ preloaded courses, but it’s nice to have the option.
- Big Numbers Mode means you won’t squint to see the precise yardage measurements.
- Compete, compare and connect with the Garmin Golf app on your compatible smartphone.
- Paired with CT10 club trackers, you’ll be amazed at how accurately this thing tracks your shots.
- Hit the course more between charges with up to 30 hours of battery life.
- Weather-Ready with an IPX7 Water Rating
- Physical Dimensions: 45.8 x 51.3 x 12.4 mm
- Display Size: 23 x 23 mm
- Display Resolution: 176 x 176 pixels
- Sunlight-readable, High-resolution, Monochrome Display
- Internal Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- Up to 30 hours Battery Life in GPS mode
- Water Rating of IPX7
- High-Sensitivity Receiver
- Daily Smart Features
- Bluetooth Smart Connectivity
- Tournament Legal
- Golfing Features (Preloaded with Courses, Shot Distance Measurement, Round Timer/Odometer, Digital Scorecard, Stat Tracking, Hazards and Course Targets, and more)
What’s in the box?
- Approach G12
- Charging/data cable
*Some functions require an app on your compatible smartphone paired to the Approach G12.