Featuring a wide 140-degree field of view that captures and saves important details in 1080p HD video, the car key-sized, voice-controlled Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2 has you covered. This car key-sized dash camera is remarkably compact. The unobtrusive design also features two power cable options, upward or downward routing, for a tidy and discreet installation.
This dash cam is built to withstand harsh vehicle environments, including direct sunlight and hot temperatures. Once plugged into your vehicle’s power source, the camera continually records, so you can just set it and forget it. With 1080p HD video, 140-degree lens and Garmin Clarity HDR optics, you’ll be able to record crisp, clear video of important details, day and night. When an incident is detected, this camera automatically saves video from just before, during and after it happens to help capture a full recording of the event. Saved videos are stored securely in the online Vault and can be accessed using the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone. With an active Wi-Fi connection, share video clips with others by sending a link and passcode. Each video clip is saved in the online Vault for 24 hours from the time of upload. Garmin also offers extended storage plans via paid subscriptions.
The incident detection feature monitors activity around your parked vehicle and automatically alerts you with video clip notifications to the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone if an incident is detected. It requires an active Wi-Fi connection and constant power by using the Constant Power Cable (sold separately). You won’t have to choose between powering the dash camera and keeping your phone charged. The included charger has an extra USB port, so you can do both.
Use the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone to access the camera remotely for Live View monitoring from anywhere when you’re away from your parked car. This requires an active Wi-Fi connection and constant power; some vehicles will require use of the Constant Power Cable (sold separately). The Garmin Drive app can control and play back synchronised video from up to four Garmin dash cameras (sold separately) mounted around your vehicle to capture video from multiple viewpoints. With an active Wi-Fi connection, share video clips with others by sending a link and passcode. Access your saved videos in the secure online Vault using the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone.
Keep your hands on the wheel, and use voice commands to tell the camera to save video, start and stop audio recording, take still pictures and more. Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish.
- Tiny Camera, Huge Protection
- Durable by Design
- View and Share Video
- Automatic Recording
- No grainy video here. Record 1080p HD video with a 140-degree field of view
- If an incident occurs, saved video will automatically upload to the secure online Vault
- Voice control makes everything easier with hands-free spoken commands
- Live View monitoring lets you check on your car remotely from your phone
- Parking Guard feature alerts you to incidents affecting your parked vehicle
- Dual USB means you can plug in your phone and dash cam at the same time
- Dash Cam Video Sync Compatible
- Memory Card Required
- Physical Dimensions: 3.13 x 5.33 x 2.91 cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 32.1 g
- Uses Supercapacitor (no battery)
- Data Cards: Requires at least 8 GB microSD card (supports up to 512 GB), Class-10 or faster (not included)
- Camera Features (Incident Detection G-Sensor, Voice Control, Clarity HDR)
- Camera Resolution of 1080P
- Field of View of 140 degrees (diagonal)
- Frame Rate of up to 30 FPS
- Dash Cam Auto Sync with up to 4 cameras
- Mobile App to Review Footage (Garmin Drive app)
- Vault Compatible (Secure Online Video Storage)
- Remote Live View (WI-FI Connection Required) (with Garmin Drive app)
What’s in the box?
- Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2
- Low profile adhesive mount
- Vehicle power cables
- Dual USB power adapter
*Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.
*This dash cam requires at least an 8 GB microSD card, Class 10 or faster (not included).