Check in with your body more often with the clinically validated, easy-to-use smart blood pressure monitor. This compact, all-in-one device delivers accurate blood pressure and heart rate readings to the built-in display1. The smart upper-arm blood pressure monitor is an FDA-cleared medical device. When used properly, it delivers blood pressure and heart rate readings. You can take one at a time, or three consecutively and get an average.
This compact, all-in-one device features an integrated display to view readings immediately after they are taken. The adjustable cuff fits a wide range of arm sizes, from 9–17 inches (22–42 cm) in circumference, and it folds up for easy storage or travel.
You can use Index BPM as a stand-alone device, or you can sync your readings to your Garmin Connect account via Wi-Fi technology. Then view readings, add notes, and see history and trends alongside your other stats in the Garmin Connect app set up on your compatible smartphone.
If you sync your readings with your Garmin Connect account, you can view 7-day, 4-week and 1-year reports in the app and export them to a PDF. Then you can share it with your health care provider in person or attach it to an email. Using the Garmin Connect app — with notifications enabled on your compatible smartphone — you can set up reminders to take blood pressure readings. Using the Garmin Connect app, you can create up to 16 user profiles to keep track of individual readings on the Index BPM device. Each user also has the option to sync their own Garmin Connect account and view their own readings.
- Get up to 9 months of battery life with the 4 included AAA batteries, and easily replace them when the time comes.
- Get accurate blood pressure readings on a compact, all-in-one device.
- You have the option to see all the stats you care about in one place — the Garmin Connect app.
- Uploading to Garmin Connect is easy with built-in Wi-Fi technology.
- It's easy to view reports and share them with your health care provider.
- This adjustable cuff fits just about anyone.
- Keep track for up to 9 months with the included batteries, and easily replace them when you need to.
1 See Instructions for Use. Index BPM is a stand-alone medical device that measures and displays blood pressure and pulse rate. Index BPM is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and it is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. Index BPM is not available in all regions; see availability.
- Unit only Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.3” x 5.7” x 1.6” (58 x 145 x 47 mm)
- Display size: 1.3” x 0.8” (32.4 x 21.4 mm)
- Display resolution (WxH): 128 pixels x 64 pixels
- Display: OLED Monochrome
- Weight: 320 g
- Arm circumference: 22 to 42 cm (9" to 16.5")
- Storage & Memory: up to 100+ measurements on-device between synchronizations
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Battery life: up to 9 months (user-replaceable batteries)
What’s in the box:
- Index BPM
- 4 AAA batteries