The HyperX Cloud II is an ultra-comfortable gaming headset with amazing sound. It features HyperX signature memory foam, premium leatherette, perfect clamping force, and weight distribution to create a headset that’s comfortable through long gaming sessions The aluminium frame is flexible enough to adjust for various head sizes and built tough, so it’s ready to play, day in and day out. It’s no wonder that it’s become the preferred gaming headset for millions of gamers. Whether you want to focus on the competition or relax with some of your favourite games, there’s a Cloud that’s perfect for you.
Its immersive audio is powered by specially-tuned 53mm drivers, allowing you to lose yourself in the game world or focus on important audio cues. You’ll be able to hear the rich, impactful sounds of your games with clarity and precision. The comfort of the Cloud II Wireless is a perfect match for a battery that will last you over a day’s worth of gaming from one charge and a fast 2.4Ghz wireless connection.
- HyperX Signature Memory Foam and Premium Leatherette
- HyperX 7.1 Surround Sound
- 53mm Drivers
- Detachable Noise-cancelling Microphone
- Durable aluminium frame
- Multi-platform compatibility
- Legendary Comfort Goes Wireless
- Transducer type: dynamic, 53mm with neodymium magnets
- Operating principle: closed
- Frequency response: 15Hz to 25,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 60 Ohms per system
- Nominal SPL: 98/3dB
- T.H.D.: less than 2 percent
- Power handling capacity: 150mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: circumaural
- Ambient noise attenuation: approx. 20 dBa
- Headband pressure: 5N
- Weight: 320g
- Weight with microphone and cable: 350g
- Cable length and type: 1m + 2m extension
- Connection: single mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm)
- Transducer type: condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Power supply: AB powering
- Supply voltage: 2V
- Current consumption: max 0.5 mA
- Nominal impedance: less than 2.2 kiloohms
- Open circuit voltage: at f = 1 kHz: 20 mV / Pa
- Frequency response: 50 to 18,000 Hz
- THD: 2 percent at f = 1 kHz
- Max. SPL: 105dB SPL (THD less than 1.0 percent at 1 KHz)
- Microphone output: -39 plus or minus 3dB
- Length mic boom: 150mm (include gooseneck)
- Capsule diameter: 6
- Connection: single mini stereo jack plug (3.5mm)
*Virtual 7.1 surround sound effect output as a 2-channel stereo signal to be used with stereo headphones.
*Tested at 50 percent headphone volume. Battery life varies depending upon the usage.
*Wireless range may vary due to environmental conditions.