Razer teamed up with Humanscale, the world’s premier experts of office ergonomics to bring you a mouse that is based entirely on the latest human factors research. Humanscale is the leading designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve the health and comfort of work life. Engineered by top ergonomics scientists and designers, its added palm support prevents your wrist from anchoring onto work surfaces, alleviating strain and promoting better arm posture.
Its 16,000 DPI sensor ensures even the finest movement of your mouse is tracked, giving you an acute level of precision that maximises your productivity and efficiency at work. Designed as the ultimate go-to mouse for productivity, the switches in the Razer Pro Click are durable for up to 50 million clicks, combining performance with longevity. Power users, now you can work faster and smarter by assigning macros and secondary functions to any of the eight independently programmable buttons.
Work without worry. The battery lasts up to 400 hours when connected via Bluetooth, and up to 200 hours when connected via 2.4GHz wireless, allowing you to power through long hours of work. Pair up to 4 devices and conveniently switch between your desktop, laptop, Android tablet or TV screen with just one click, without the constant need to pair and unpair.
- Ergonomic design co-designed with Humanscale
- 16,000 Optical Sensor
- Extended battery life of up to 400 hours
- Dimensions: 126.7 x 79.7 x 45.7 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 106 g
- Right-handed form factor
- 2.4GHz Hyperspeed dongle
- Multi-host BLE
- Battery life: 400 Hours (BT) and 200 Hours (2.4 GHz)
- Optical sensor
- Maximum sensitivity: 16,000 DPI
- Maximum speed: 450 IPS
- Maximum acceleration: 40 G
- Eight programmable buttons
- Mechanical switch type
- Switch lifecycle: 50 million clicks
- One on-board memory profile
- PTFE mouse feet
- USB-A to micro-USB cable for charging and wired use
- Tilt scroll wheel