The Satechi USB-C On-the-Go Multiport Adapter helps make productivity portable. Designed for portability and convenience, the Adapter features USB-C PD charging, HDMI and VGA display ports, USB-A data ports, SD card slots, and Gigabit Ethernet, with two detachable USB-C cables - perfect for on-the-go or docked at your desk.
Includes two detachable cables – one short travel-friendly version that tucks into the adapter for easy storage and another longer 1 metre cable, perfect to hide away messy cables when docked at your desk.
Equipped with a 4K HDMI port (up to 60Hz) and an added VGA port (up to 1080p 60Hz) for more display options whether at your home office or presenting at a client’s.
Supports one display at a time or mirrored altogether. Dual extended display not supported on Apple M1 Macs.
With its sleek aluminium finish and plug and play design, the On-the-go Multiport Adapter enables you to work at your best wherever you are.
- Features USB-C PD charging, Gigabit Ethernet, 4K HDMI, VGA, USB-A & USB-C data ports, and micro/SD card readers slots
- Includes two detachable cables for ultimate convenience
- Easy to use, plug and play design
- Modern aluminium finish in space grey
- 2020/2019/2018/2017/2016 MacBook Pro
- 2020/2018 MacBook Air
- 2020/2018 iPad Pro
- 2019/2017 iMac, iMac Pro
- 2015/2016/2017 MacBook
- 24inch iMac M1
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7/Go, Google PixelBook Go, ChromeBook, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S, HP Spectre Convertible, Razer Blade, Huawei Matebook and more USB-C devices
- Not compatible with Apple SuperDrive
- Connect one bus-powered device at a time
- USB-C & USB-A data ports do not support charging or video
- Supports one external display at a time or mirrored when both connected
- Dual extended display not supported on Apple M1 Macs
- USB-C connector
- 60 x 121 x 13 mm
- 125 g
- 1 x HDMI port - up to 4K 60Hz
- 1 x VGA port - up to 1080p 60Hz
- 1 x USB-C PD charging - up to 100W, ~15W used to power the adapter
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 x USB-A data ports
- 1 x USB-C data port (does not support charging/video)
- Micro/SD card reader slots