Meet Curve SE, a silver aluminium, three-piece version of Twelve South’s luxury Curve laptop stand. Offering the same ergonomic, eye-level screen height, Curve SE snaps together, matching the beautiful lines of Curve.
Curve SE elevates your laptop for more ergonomic comfort while lifting your laptop’s camera to eye level for better-looking video calls. The silver aluminium Curve SE complements most laptops and is sturdy enough to type on. For extra comfort, pair this sleek stand with a full-size keyboard and mouse to turn your laptop into a mini desktop. Your neck and shoulders will thank you.
Curve SE comes in 3 easy to assemble aluminium sections vs one solid piece of aluminium and a new Silver colour. This entry-level model still has the same dimensions and basic benefits as Twelve South’s original Curve and is a perfect way to test out the Curve Family! Once assembled, disassembly is not recommended as it is meant to be a permanent connection.
- Curve SE raises your laptop 15cm off the surface to keep your screen at eye level and help to reduce neck and shoulder strain
- Lifts your webcam to eye level for better-looking video calls
- Pair with a full-size keyboard & mouse for a comfortable desktop setup or use with a monitor for dual-screen functionality
- Curve SE keeps 70% of the base exposed for optimal cooling
- Full coverage anti-slip silicone pads and bent arms keep your laptop in place and prevent scratches
- Silver aluminium finish complements most laptops
Compatible with most laptops 11" to 17" such as Apple MacBooks, Acer, ASUS, HP, Dell, Microsoft Surface Laptop, Lenovo, Samsung, and more.