HoverBar Tower is a flexible floor stand for iPad that’s perfect for Apple Fitness+ workouts and so much more. Attach your iPad to this height adjustable stand and workout with your favourite trainers anywhere in your home or outside on the porch.
Position this floor stand low to the ground for a yoga class, at eye level for music lessons, or in front of your stationary bike. HoverBar Tower can even hold iPad above your desktop monitor as a second (or third) screen. Use iPad in unlimited ways with HoverBar Tower.
Baby sleeping? Partner working in your workout space? Beautiful day outside? With HoverBar Tower floor stand, you can take your workout and your instructor to any room in your home, or outside on any flat surface. Position this elegant stand in front of your stationary bike, treadmill or rowing machine. Set iPad at eye level and close those rings. Having HoverBar Tower means you can buy the exercise equipment you want instead of limiting yourself to models that will hold an iPad.
HoverBar Tower can hold your iPad hands free during guitar lessons or while lying in bed watching shows. No room on your desk for a second monitor? No problem. Use this flexible floor stand to float iPad above your desktop computer.
In the kitchen, HoverBar Tower keeps your iPad out of the mess while you watch or make a recipe video, or lower the stand to give grandma a seat at the table. The possibilities are endless.
- Holds your iPad hands-free for Apple Fitness+ workouts
- Adjusts iPad screen height from under 1 metre to 1.5 metres
- Provides stable iPad use alongside home exercise equipment
- Compatible with all iPad models, even with most cases attached
- Arm maximum height: 1587.5 mm
- Arm minimum height (with all 3 segments): 914.4 mm
- Base width: 278mm
- Base depth: 300mm
- iPad Clip maximum width: 220mm
- iPad Clip minimum height: 133mm
- Total weight: 3.95 kg
- Base weight: 3.06kg
What’s in the box:
- 3 x Tower Post Poles
- 1 x Weighted Base
- 1 x Articulating Arm with Ridged Collar
- 1 x iPad Clip
- 1 x iPad Clip Collar (attached to iPad Clip)