ScanWatch is the first hybrid smartwatch to continuously scan vital parameters to detect heart health conditions and help improve overall fitness.
Developed with professionals from world-renowned institutions, ScanWatch boasts a medical-grade ECG, an oximeter for SpO2 measures, and an exceptional battery life of up to 30 days.
ScanWatch is the first-ever hybrid smartwatch that can notify users that they are at risk for highly prevalent yet underdiagnosed conditions including breathing disturbances and atrial fibrillation. ScanWatch combines two medical-grade technologies: an electrocardiogram and an oximeter to provide on-demand essential vital parameters.
ScanWatch checks your heartbeat and sends notifications when your heart rate is atypical (low or high) and if irregular rhythms are detected. Offering an on-demand electrocardiogram, ScanWatch records a medical-grade ECG and detects atrial fibrillation or normal heart rhythm, monitoring low and high heart rates in just 30 seconds.
Breathing disturbances are detected by monitoring oxygen saturation all night long via embedded SpO2 sensors that provide on-demand medical-grade measurements in just 30 seconds. Breathing disturbances that occur while sleeping can be associated with apneic episodes.
Improve cardiovascular fitness with the help of dedicated workout metrics, Fitness Score via VO₂max, connected GPS and an altimeter for floors climbed. Choose from 30 activities and launch workout mode directly from your wrist.
ScanWatch provides advanced sleep analysis and delivers a Sleep Score based on light and deep sleep cycles, sleep duration & wake-ups. Set a silent vibrating alarm and take advantage of Smart Wake-Up to wake up at the optimal point in your sleep cycle.
ScanWatch features a combined heart rate and SpO2 sensor, 3 electrodes, an altimeter and PMOLED screen—all within a stainless steel case protected by sapphire glass, and features a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 30 days. It is water-resistant up to 50m (5ATM) and provides advanced swim analysis: number of laps, strokes, type of stroke, and distance while swimming.
Use the digital crown of the watch to easily retrieve data on the PMOLED screen and directly launch features from your wrist such as ECG or workout mode. Stay in the know, on the go, with smartphone notifications.
ScanWatch seamlessly syncs with the free Withings app via Bluetooth and provides valuable data that can be used daily or during a doctor's visit. Works with Apple Heath, Google Fit, Strava and 100+ top health & fitness apps.
- Electrocardiogram — detect atrial fibrillation or normal heart rhythm, monitor low and high heart rate in just 30 seconds via ECG
- Wrist-based oximetry - provides on demand medical-grade oxygen saturation level (SpO2) in just 30 seconds
- Heart scanning - check heart beat and receive notifications when heart rate is atypical (low or high) and if irregular rhythms are detected
- Heart rate tracking - track heart rate continuously during workouts to optimize training, and monitor daily and overnight heart rate to help improve health over time
- Breathing disturbances detection - monitor oxygen saturation all night long via the embedded SpO2 sensor to help detect if the wearer may be at risk for sleep apnea.
- Sleep tracking - delivers a Sleep Score based on your light and deep sleep cycles, sleep duration & wake-ups.
- 24/7 activity tracking - dedicated workout metrics, Fitness Level via VO₂max estimation, connected GPS, elevation and water resistance to 50 metres
- Durable design - combined heart rate and SpO2 sensor, 3 electrodes, an altimeter, a sapphire glass and a PMOLED screen featuring a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 30 days.
- Automatic Data Sync - watch seamlessly syncs with the free Withings app via Bluetooth. Works with Apple Health, Google Fit, Strava and 100+ top health and fitness apps
- Comes with a stainless steel case featuring a brass lacquered dial with applied chrome indexes, guilloche subdial, chrome hands, sapphire glass, and a soft, durable & water-resistant fluoroelastomer wristband
- Fluoroelastomer wristband, fits wrists with a circumference of between 14-21cm (38mm model)
- 38.4mm diameter, 13.2mm thickness, 18mm wristband width, 58g (watch only)
- Analog dial with hands for hours and minutes
- Subdial displaying progress toward daily activity goal in percentage
- Heart rate: beats per minute
- Heart beat notifications: high or low heart rate, atrial fibrillation
- Medical grade electrocardiogram: atrial fibrillation, and monitoring of slow or fast heart rate via ECG
- Breathing Disturbances: detection via oxygen saturation
- Medical grade oxygen saturation level
- Walking and running: steps, distance, calories
- Fitness Level score via VO₂max estimation
- Connected GPS: distance, pace & elevation
- Swimming: duration, laps, distance, stroke detection, calories
- Sleep heart rate
- Sleep: deep and light sleep phases, oxygen levels, atrial fibrillation detection, sleep interruptions, Smart Wake-Up
- Elevation: meters and floors.
- Bluetooth Low Energy. Must enable Bluetooth connection with location settings enabled to enjoy connected GPS functionality.
Battery Life/Charging Time
- Up to 30 days with normal use. + 20 additional days in power reserve mode (time and activity tracking only).
- Charging time - Approximately 2 hours to 100% / About 1 hour to 80%.
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 12 or later, or smartphone/tablet with Android 8 or later. Cannot be set up from a computer.
Storage & Memory
- Free and unlimited online data storage with a Withings account. 5 days of local storage of data between syncs.
- Withings app for iOS and Android. Web dashboard. Silent alarm setting, activity goal, screen customisation via the app.
What's in the box:
- Scanwatch Hybrid Smartwatch with a dedicated wristband
- Magnetic charging cable
- Quick start guide
- Reusable transport pouch