Designed with input from industry-leading artists, Xencelabs Pen Tablet Small delivers a minimalist design that prioritizes workflow, comfort, and intuitive use in a portable, compact size. It includes additional accessories and tools providing a cost-effective and natural drawing experience for professionals.
Compact and portable, the Pen Tablet Small is ideal for creatives on the go and those with limited desk space. With an active area of 6.93 x 3.89 inches, adjustable LED lights to define the drawing area, and two different sized pens, the Pen Tablet Small provides creatives with all the functionality and accessories they need for their workflow.
Two different sized pens come standard with the Xencelabs tablet, both fully customizable to your workflow. The wider barreled, 3 Button Pen has three programmable buttons and eraser to transform this pen into your fully customized tool. The smaller barreled, Thin Pen handles like your favorite pen or pencil and has two assignable buttons and eraser.
The tablet features a seamless and gently curved palm rest to maximize comfort, as well as adjustable LED lights, which help define the active drawing area. The smaller footprint of this pen tablet is optimal for creating graphics layouts, or when editing involves control points, transformation handles or filters. With a drawing surface aspect ratio of 16:9 native, the active area maps exactly to most industry-standard monitors out of the box. The Pen Tablet Small ships with a protective carrying case for your tablet, your accessories including the USB cable, a drawing glove, and the pen case that contains both digital pens, a dongle, adapter, nibs, and nib extractor.
- Color: Carbon Black
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 234.18 x 184.66 x 8 mm
- Active Area Size: 176.10 x 99.05 mm
- Active area aspect ratio: 16:9
- Product Weight: 398g
- Hours Per Charge: 16 hours (2.5 hours charging time)
- Cable included: USB type C to USB type A (Adapter provided)
- Kensington Security Slot
- Wireless or USB Connectivity
- Technology: Battery Free EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance)
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.12 or later, Linux, wireless or cable connection requires USB Type-A port (includes Type-C adapter), internet access to download driver.
Specifications (Pens and Case):
- Pen models: PH5-A (3 Button Pen) and PH6-A (Thin Pen)
- Pen side switches/Eraser buttons (3 Button Pen): 3 buttons and eraser
- Pen side switches/Eraser buttons (Thin Pen): 2 buttons and eraser
- Pressure levels: 8192 levels
- Pen tilt range (both pens): approximately 60 degree
- Pen grip material: Soft Touch Rubber
- Pen size (3 Button Pen): 157.56 mm
- Pen size (Thin Pen): 157.54 mm
- Pen weight (3 Button Pen): 17 g
- Pen weight (Thin Pen): approximately 12 g