Designed with the input of industry-leading artists, Xencelabs Pen Tablet delivers a minimalist design that prioritizes workflow, comfort, and intuitive use. It includes additional accessories and tools providing a cost effective and natural drawing experience for professionals.
A quality drawing experience starts with a quality tablet. This begins where the pen meets the tablet. With more sensitivity than leading competitors, you can make and control the lightest strokes. Xencelabs tablet also includes one-button access for pen pressure curve controls, which allows you to adjust your pen’s sensitivity for even the heaviest hand.
Two different sized pens come standard with each of Xencelabs tablets, both fully customizable to your workflow. The wider barrelled, 3 Button Pen has three programmable buttons and eraser to transform this pen into your fully customized tool. The smaller barrelled, Thin Pen handles like your favourite pen or pencil and has two assignable buttons and eraser.
The tablet features a seamless and gently curved palm rest to maximize comfort, as well as adjustable LED lights, which help define the active drawing area. Xencelabs drawing surface aspect ratio is 16:9 native. This means it maps exactly to most industry-standard monitors out of the box. So if you were to draw a perfect circle on the Xencelabs tablet, you’d get a perfect circle on the screen. The tablet ships with a protective carrying case for you tablet and all of your accessories including, a drawing glove, and the pen case that contains both digital pens, dongle, adapter, nibs, and nib extractor.
- Color: Carbon Black
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 320.5 x 232.85 x 8 mm
- Active Area Size: 262.4 x 147.4 mm
- Active area aspect ratio: 16:9
- Product Weight: 710.5 g (approximately)
- Hours Per Charge: 16 hours (2.5 hours charging time)
- Cable included: USB type C to USB type A (Adapter provided)
- Security: Kensington NANO Lock
- Wireless or USB Connectivity
- Technology: Battery Free EMR
- (Electro-Magnetic Resonance)
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.12 or later, Linux, wireless or cable connection requires USB Type-A port (includes Type-C adapter), internet access to download driver.
Specifications (Pens and Case):
- Pen models: PH5-A (3 Button Pen) and PH6-A (Thin Pen)
- Pen side switches/Eraser buttons (3 Button Pen): 3 buttons and eraser
- Pen side switches/Eraser buttons (Thin Pen): 2 buttons and eraser
- Pressure levels: 8192 levels
- Pen tilt range (both pens): approximately 60 degrees
- Pen grip material: Soft Touch Rubber
- Pen size (3 Button Pen): 157.56 mm
- Pen size (Thin Pen): 157.54 mm
- Pen weight (3 Button Pen): 17 g
- Pen weight (Thin Pen): approximately 12 g